Baboró International Arts Festival for Children
Deadline: 4pm, Friday 12th July 2019
Pathways to Production is an artist support programme led by Baboró, who has partnered with Druid, the Mick Lally Theatre, Branar Téatar do Phaistí, The Irish Theatre Institute (ITI) and Galway Theatre Festival, to support artists and young companies to develop their ideas with a view to presenting a full performance piece.
What GROW ‘Pathways to Production’ offers:
- Space and time allowing artists to develop their ideas in a supportive environment.
- Successful applicants will receive a bursary of €2,200 to further the development of their project.
- Access to world-class work for children at Baboró International Arts Festival for Children, October 2019.
- Opportunities to attend professional workshops and industry discussions at the Baboró Festival.
- Access to venues, audiences, marketing and fundraising expertise.
- Opportunities to share ideas and concepts in a safe, supportive environment.
- Feedback via Liz Lerman’s Critical Response Process Method – a widely-recognised method that nurtures the development of artistic works-in-progress through a facilitated dialogue between artists, peers, and audiences.
- Access to support with recording your work via photography and videography
The exciting scheme involves workshops, sharing of works-in-progress with peers, as well as support in developing funding strategies. Baboró, Druid and the Mick Lally Theatre, Branar Téatar de Phaistí, The Irish Theatre Institute and Galway Theatre Festival will make our collective organisational experience and resources available to participants.
The Pathways to Production programme runs from October 2019 to October 2020.
Who is it for?
- Open to all artists at any stage of their career who wish to develop work for children and young people (0-18 yrs).
- Artists/companies based on the island of Ireland.
- A maximum of two artists/companies will be chosen for October 2019 – October 2020 period
Deadline for submissions is 4pm, Friday 12th July 2019.
For further information including the application guidelines and submission from go to www.baboro.ie/about/work/grow/pathways
The Arts Council’s Creative Schools Initiative Deadline: 19 March 2020 The Creative School Team is delighted to announce an opportunity…
Solstice Arts Centre Date: 7 March 2020 Primary school teachers, artists and those working within the classroom are invited…