What is considered “typical” or “normal” behaviour for girls and for boys? Highly energetic, fun and whimsical,Princesses can be Pirates, playfully questions our gender preconceptions.
Two versatile performers join forces as they journey into unknown territory, where play is everything and everywhere. In a series of hilarious scrapes and lively escapades, they swap toys and activities in their quest to defy stereotypes and break the norm.
The world holds endless possibility for us to discover who we are and who we want to be, and this duet celebrates it all. A dynamic and humorous dance performance – created for children but inspiring for all. Talks and workshops will follow the performance to engage with children and teachers.
- 25th March: Riverbank Arts Centre Kildare/ School Performances 10 am and 12 pm
- 28th March: The Source Arts Centre Thurles/ School Performance 11 am
- 2nd April: Firkin Crane Cork/ School Performance 11 am
- 4th April: West Cork Arts Centre Skibbereen/ School Performance 11 am
- 9th April: The Civic Theatre Tallaght/ School Performance 10:30 am
- 11th April: Dunamaise Arts Centre Portlaoise / School Performance 12 pm
For further information go to www.facebook.com/Monica-Munoz-Marin-Dance-1050022975170040/?modal=admin_todo_tour